2019 Dixie Chopper Classic - 3672BR
Call for Price
3160KW Model Shown
The Classic is the ultimate mowing machine with the perfect combination of commercial quality with industrial features.
• Power and More Power – Choose from a Kawasaki® FX or Kohler® EFI engine up to 35 horsepower, or a 36 horsepower Vanguard® engine to power through the tough jobs with ease.
• Lifetime Warranty Frame – The strongest frame in the industry with a 1"x 2" 7 gauge steel construction guaranteed not to break.
• Over-Sized Hydraulics – Reduces the system pressure within the components to extend drivetrain life expectancy.
• Complete Discharge Control – An operator-controlled discharge chute allows you to switch from normal discharge to blocking the chute on the fly.
• Tried and True Decks – Offered in three deck widths (50", 60", and 72") the Elite X Deck has been the staple piece to Dixie Chopper's reputation of cleanly cutting all types of grass.
• New Deck Lift System – Offers ease of servicing and better ergonomics for operator convenience.
- High Performance Package - Comes standard on select models.
- OCDC - Open and close the discharge chute on command
- Pumps & Wheel Motors - Stronger transmissions for extended system life.
- Heavy-Duty Spindles & Cooling Fans - Keep spindles and belts cool.
- 50", 60", and 72" Elite X Deck - Handles all grass types in any situation.
- 5 Year Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty*: *up to 600 hour limited warranty
- Manufacturer: Vanguard®
- Horsepower: 36
- Displacement: 993cc
- Air-cleaner: 4 stage
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Starter: Electric
- Engine warranty: 3 Year
- Pumps: Hydro-Gear® 21cc
- Wheel motors: Parker® DG335
- Ground speed: 13 mph
- Parking brake: Automotive Style
- Towing capacity: 2000 lbs
- Deck size: 72 in.
- Acres/hour*: 7.5
- Cutting height: 1.25 in. - 5 in.
- OCDC (operator controlled discharge chute): Standard
- Deck height adjustments: Manual lift, 1/4" increments
- Electric lift: Optional
- Deck engagement: Ogura® 250 ft-lbs
- Construction: 7 ga formed & welded
- Top plate: 7 ga bolted (not welded)
- Blades: 3 - 24" x 2.5"
- Blade tip speed (approximate): 18,000 fpm
- Spindles: 1.25" effective diameter machined shaft
- Spindle housings: Peer® Turf Xtreme™ ductile iron (sealed)
- Spindle cooling fans: 3
- Anti-scalp rollers: 5
- Pulleys: Vented split 3/16" steel deep groove
- Battery: 12 Volt, 350cca
- Digital display: Tachometer, voltmeter, service alerts
- Fuel capacity: 12 gallons
- Rear tires: 25 x 12-12 GrassMaster
- Front tires: 15 x 6-8
- Frame: Welded 1" x 2" tube, 7 ga formed
- Fenders: Stainless steel
- Floor-pan: Removable, steel
- Seat: Full suspension, adjustable seat w/ armrest
- Springer Forks: Standard
- Overall height: 53 in.
- Overall height (rollbar up): 78 in.
- Overall width: 76 in.
- Overall length: 79 in.
- Overall length (rollbar down): 83 in.
- Weight: 1425 lb.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 36 hp
- Hydro-Gear® 21cc
- Wheel Size
- Rear: 25 x 12-12 GrassMaster; Front: 15 x 6-8
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 gal.
- Deck Size
- 72 in.
- Discharge Type